Bodum’s French press brewing system is legendary amongst coffee connoisseurs for its delicious full-bodied flavour and rich aroma. The Kenya French press coffee maker uses that classic functionality and modern design
The KENYA coffee maker has a lightweight plastic carafe and a reusable filter, ensuring your coffee has the same great taste. It offers an environmentally friendly method of brewing that’s sure to bring out the full flavour and aroma of your preferred coffee beans.
Main Features & Benefits
How it Works
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavourful coffee.
- Place the KENYA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of coffee.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz